“Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.”
Danube Delta Research Jubilee
In 2020, we celebrate the jubilee, meaning 50 years of relevant achievements to the community’s benefit: conducting fundamental and applied research for scientific support of the management of the Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve (DDBR) and other wetland areas of national and international interest, with particular focus on Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable use.
The 28th International Symposium “Deltas and Wetlands” 2020
- Participation fee: 100 Euro (until February 14th, 2020), 150 Euro (after February 14th, 2020);
- Trip into the Danube Delta (May 23, 2020) – 50 Euro, that may be paid at the symposium registration;
- The participation fee shall be paid in the following accounts:
- RO53BRDE370SV01676603700, BRD Tulcea in LEI or
- RO91BRDE370SV01511913700, BRD Tulcea in EURO;
- Students, masters and PhD students do not recquire participation fee;
- Deadline: April 3rd, 2020 – Submission of presentations/posters and pre-registration.
In order to avoid any misspells and other kind of errors in the registration form, please use a desktop terminal in order to register. Thank you!
The Symposium creates the possibility to identify and discuss the scientific aspects related to the implementation of the European Environmental Directives at national level as well as those related to the cross-border and interregional cooperation. Due to a fruitful collaboration between our institute and BENA (Balkan Environmental Association), selected papers will be published in their scientific journal entitled JEPE (Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology) which is quoted and abstracted in the Thomson Reuters (Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch*) and Web Science, Elsevier Bibliographic Databases (Geobase, Scopus 2008), CABI, Ulrich Database, Chemical Abstracts, Scimago Journal & Country Rank (SJR). ISSN 1311-5065
Biodiversity and nature conservation
Environmental factors, Ecological Restoration and & Anthropic Impact
Natural Resources and Socio-economic aspects
Geographical Information System and Application System Modeling
Mihail Kogalniceanu Conference Hall
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TO STAY IN THE LOOP
Danube Delta National Institute for Research and Development
Babadag Street, nr. 165, PO 820112, Tulcea City, Romania
Access your data within the intranet